Friday, October 10, 2008

Seven Things you might not know about me

Allison wants me to do this:)

1. I don´t like large bodies of water I can imagine myself drowning in. I don´t like driving over them, being in fast boats etc.

2. I love to watch real life crime shows and then I get really freaked out and nervous.

3. I am almost exactly half extroverted half introverted... slightly more introverted.

4. I like public speaking.

5. I wish I could hire a professional to design and make all my clothes.

6. I made a promise to God that I would never sing a solo in public if He would get me through the one I volunteered to sing at my high school graduation. I have kept the promise.

7. I eat at least one dessert/sweet a day... most days more than one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will eat less sweets in time.
Gramzy

Allison said...

Love it!!!
Now we want pics from your trip. :)