Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Notice the new Title

We have changed the title of our blog in an effort to revive our original purpose. Originally it was designed to post thoughts and reflections on life, books, movies, etc and to occasionally update others on what we are up to in life. Ever since Hannah was born, the "thoughts" aspect of our blog has slowly become obsolete. In fact, I feel like I hardly even know how to write any more. (Notice the captions to my pictures are not even complete sentences- if there even is a caption) Some may think it is weird to have a bunch of pictures of Hannah and then an evaluation of presidential candidates on the same page. I completely disagree. I like having it all together because that is my life. It runs all together, and so I like the blog being set up this way as well. A chronological log of what is going on in our hearts, heads, and house. The lack of "thoughts" is evidence that I really have not been thinking all that much lately. I have been reading, watching movies, etc. as before. But I have not been writing, reflecting, and processing all the stuff I do. It has left me feeling incomplete. Most of our readers will probably only read the "Happenings", but we want to post "thoughts" as well. It is an effort to fight to keep our minds alive post-college, something we have found to be a challenge.

So now you will really see the level I have stooped to-

Thoughts one the bottom three on American Idol this week:
Chikezie
Jason Castro
Ramiele Malubay (although she is so incredible sweet and adorable)

At this point I am going for David Cook or Michael Johns. And I want the world to know that this is the first full season of American Idol I have watched. I am hooked!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I like Brooke and Carly, although David Cook and Michael Johns were the best this week. Carly belts out songs I like the way I wish I could, and Brooke has the folksy sound I'm into lately.