Monday, March 10, 2008

Florida Trip


We took a really quick trip to Florida to run the River Run. I am very proud to say that both Brian and I finished the 15K race with good times. I had so much fun and even got to see a few friends (some planned some unplanned). My time was 1 hr and 32 mins. and that was with what felt like hurricane powered winds:) I loved running into the stadium where everyone was cheering for you. It is probably the closest I'll get to feeling like a professional athlete. We are a little tired and sore, but it was well worth the trip if only to spend a few days with our families together. We hope to make it a yearly event. We didn't bring a camera, but here is a pic from my mom's camera. We miss everyone already! This morning Hannah and I went and picked up her new craft princess table. I'll post those pictures when we get it set up.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Glad you made it. That's a great time!

msouth said...

looks like you guys had fun