Friday, September 30, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things

So Oprah has her favorite things and today I was thinking of a list of mine.  Here are a few...
  • Lenovo Ideapad- Another thing that I traded some gold jewelry in for.  Brian picked out this great laptop for me.  I was debating getting a Ipad, but decided it was just a big toy and we already have an I touch.  I love, love, love my Ideapad.  It is brand new so I get to organize everything really well.  I have been setting up all sorts of cleaning schedules, calendars, and weekly meal plans.   This is the perfect small laptop and great for all my needs.
Okay that is all for now, but I know I have more so I will add those later.




1 comment:

Melissa said...

My favorite things are probably my phone (Jeremiah loves to play flashcards on it) and it is like having a computer in your pocket. Hmmm. I like our Dyson 'cause I use it all the time, and I liked our Shark but it just died. Oh, I like Levis, because it covers my hideous tummy :) Glad you are enjoying more time!